1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

lLoyalty Out the Door

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by DAZ982500, Jun 3, 2005.

1. nocutting

nocutting LawnSite Senior Member

Listen, it doesent matter if this guy is "Donald Trump", always give a written estimate or at the very least a verbal cost......Never, never, never, let a client dictate prices to you.....Who's the "Landscaper" here anyway?....I agree with Treedoc, your prices are way to low anyway,[ I would have gotten at least $200 just to dig that hole, aand if the dirt stayed on the property, maybe another $50-75 to lose it?. "Dude" every thing you do has a value, make sure you get paid for it or decline that part of the job!] You need to start breaking down you services on paper, followed by a cost, to get a better idea of how to price.......If this "Slick Client" comes back with a "Look at all the work I give You", be sure to let him know right there and then, that you appreciate his buisness and you Already take that into consideration on how you priced the other work you do for him!.....If hes not willing to pay for the quality or dependability of the work you preform, than so be it......Lose Him Now!!!!!!!.......Run Dont Walk From This Account. :angry: