LM 25 and DW 255sx for sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by troy872, Apr 23, 2008.

1. troy872

troy872 LawnSite Member

I have 2 Plows that I wil be selling , the first is a 2001 Vermeer LM 25 with 5xx hours, it has new paint and was just serviced $6750.00
    I also have a Ditch Witch 255 SX with 7x hours on it , it has the Onan engine on it and has 5 different plow blades,Pull,shoot etc as well as 2 sod cutters that are like new and a set of extra front tires and wheels, it is clean and runs well but might need a Stator installed which is $200.00 after 20 or so uses it seems like the battery loses charge , But i put a new battery in it yesterday $4750.00 for this one Not sure onthe year I think 89 or so , both will be ready next week I have two small jobs to finish this week We are located south of St Louis 20 miles or so I can also get pictures taken this weekend as well as a video of them working.

edit - you can't post an email address at the site. please contact via phone and once you have been a member of the site for 10 days and have made 10 posts you will have access to the private message feature. thanks, Mike

2. R.Brandconstruction@comca

R.Brandconstruction@comca LawnSite Member
    from chicago

Interested in the vermeer can you call. I will email my number

3. R.Brandconstruction@comca

from chicago

Here is my number I cannot e-mail you 815-404-7819

4. R.Brandconstruction@comca

from chicago

Its late and I am tired here is the right number 815-405-7819