1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Load trail 20 + 2 equipment trailer 4 sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by kyfireman2004, Jun 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have a 20 + 2 Load trail trailer for sale. I just bought it about a 2 months ago used. Its about 3 yrs old. It has 2 7000lbs axles with brakes. 2 5/16 ball or you can buy a pintle ring for it. It also has the 5 ft ramps with spring assist.
    The trailer is in great shape! The picture is from the factory. I will post mine in the next couple of days .........
    The only reason I am selling it is I found a bigger trailer.
    New the trailer is 3950.00 plus tax and going up everyday with the steel increases.
    3300 obo
    859 948 2884

2. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

i paid 2,000 for my 24' that had been used once, so i would have to say your way high.
  3. I don't know what kind of trailer you have but i am not going to give it away......This is a 7 ton with a heavy steel frame to the axles.
    Anyway come next week it will be on ebay after I get back from Mexico.( honeymoon)
    I guess there is really not many landscapers needing a trailer.
  4. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

mine is the exact same, same brand same color same axles same stickers but mine has a pintle ring on it and is two feet longer. not arguing but just saying what they go for.
  5. CALandscapes

CALandscapes LawnSite Senior Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.