Loader for Kubota tractor...

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by Scag48, Jun 3, 2001.

1. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

Hey guys. Does anybody know of any loaders that would work for a Kubota L275? I don't know the year, 1980 something, I think around 1981 or so, I can't remember. I was looking at Woods, but I haven't been able to get on their website, 'cuz I can't remember the site name. I have heard some rumors of the axle bearings being too small on this tractor but I know a guy that has one on a smaller tractor (L245DT) and it does fine. The axle looks exactly the same. Does anybody know if it will work? Thanks.

2. SpringValley

SpringValley LawnSite Member

The Woods website is www.woodsonline.com. I don't think you should have a problem with putting a loader on your tractor. The only thing that could make it difficult is if you do not have power steering. You can still put the loader on but you will need to hit the gym to turn the tractor with a load without power steering. You may want to investigate a Bush Hog loader also. Good luck.

Matt:blob4:

3. southside

southside LawnSite Senior Member

I don't know about the earlir models,but Kubota do make their own loaders. At least with them you'll know they'll fit ok. Make sure the loader frame goes all the way back to the rear diff housing. I've seen
    loaders bolted only along the half way points along each side of the tractor,not going to the diff housing. Causes them to break in half while loaded. Very Untidy :)
    :blob3:

4. captdevo

captdevo LawnSite Senior Member