1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Loading MP3

Discussion in 'Florida Lawn Care Forum' started by Landscape Poet, Mar 4, 2012.

1. Landscape Poet

Landscape Poet LawnSite Gold Member

So I am loading m MP3 for the upcoming crazy busy part of the season. When days can run 12 to 14 hours if things are going very well.payup So what tunes MUST you have on your MP3 to make it through those days that just suck? :headphones::headphones::headphones:

2. rob7233

rob7233 LawnSite Senior Member

Still no replies? Guess I'll give it a go.

Eye of the Tiger & Can't hold Back > Survivor

Having a Bad day?

From the Rolling Stones >

Gimme Shelter (It's Raining)
    (I can't get no) Satisfaction
    Start Me Up (Mower/Truck)
    Shattered (Frickin' window)

Gator Country(Hate getting surprised by one!) > Molly Hatchet

Yeah, all make for a long day!

3. Landscape Poet

Thanks for the Reply - I guess no one else is interested in listening to music? I can only stand so much talk radio and then I am about to pull my hair out.

I have loaded a couple of you suggestions.....Loaded "You can always get what you want" from the Stones too. Figured it would be just about right for some situations this summer!

4. rob7233

How about listening to "I won't back down" by Tom Petty right before giving that bid! That will help to get "Back in Black" /AC/DC

Now Mike, I know you and ya gotta stop telling yourself your "Bad to the Bone" /George Thorogood. Even though it's a great work tune! :drinkup:

5. The most obvious would be "cruel summer" bananarama
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Landscape Poet

7. Landscape Poet

Tom is one of those artist that never get removed from the MP3 player for me. Him, Pearl Jam and a few others are the never delete list.

8. That would be pink Floyd for me. I like Tom petty too, lots of good hits. You know he is originally from Gainesville fl?
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. rob7233

That's a good one! While I was on YouTube listening to it, I found this one....

Don't wanna pay the bill ??! Then we're ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNnAvTTaJjM&feature=relmfu