loborojo338 Question for you

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by JLH, Mar 30, 2005.

1. JLH

JLH LawnSite Member

We just got a Hustler Super Z with the Kohler 28 EFI . It is comming up on the first oil change and I want to go with a synthetic oil.Does anyone have any recomendations of brand and weight of oil for this engine?

I have been looking at the same mower you listed above. Would you be kind enough to give me the pros and cons you have at this point based on your experience? What other mowers have you used and what influenced you to go with the Super Z?

I have received 2 bids for the Super Z 28 EFI / 60. the prices are $7950 and $8150.

Thanks for your reply

2. loborojo338

loborojo338 LawnSite Member

I ran a Exmark Laser Z 60 inch for about 3 years with no complaints.In fact we are running a 36 inch Exmark Metro now. We decided to go with a big zero turn so we started looking. We narrowed it down to either the Exmark or Hustler Super Z. What sold the Super Z was that it seemed more beefy with a heavier frame and bigger hydros. It also was only $8500 fully loaded with the 28 EFI.Alot cheaper than Exmark. It also has a better warranty.As for how it is doing I can sum it up with one word AWESOME!!I am going to install a mulch kit and then we will be set. If you do a search on this site for Hustler Super Z you will find alot of good info to.Hope this helps with your decision. Good Luck. Fred Allen

3. JLH

JLH LawnSite Member

Fred,

Thanks for the reply.