Local Dixie Dealer very unhappy with Dixie

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Mark, Nov 26, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mark

Mark LawnSite Senior Member

Talked to the only Dixie Dealer in town today on the phone asking him how the Dixies where selling. He explained to me that he was no longer ordering from the company, He flat out told me that Dixie was the most screwed up company he had ever delt with. He would have a mower sold and they would trun=around and give it to a different dealer one who they know better, The reps where terrible,parts where a nightmare to get in. He sold 9 early this season and the ones with problems just had to sit a wait for there repairs. He would loan them one of his Danes which he also sells, he is a very fine man and knows more about lawn-mowers than anyone ive ever seen, he also said that the company is having big problems Family wise. It is a darn shame to because he is such a great dealer, and was going to work out a deal with me next season on a Chopper, but i take him at his word for he is a man who's faith in the Lord is first in his life, I hope there other dealers don't come down with the same ordeal. Marks Mowing Service

2. I dont know about dealer and factory problems but the one we got in sept is the best cutting mower we have and i have nothing but praise for my dealer.and as soon as we can afford it we are gonna get another one. We havent had to get parts or had any breakdowns , so i cant speak on that subject but im sure eric will weight on all this

3. Exactly what does the lord have to do with commercial ride on lawnmowers?

Does god make these machines?

Your message looked quite credible at first but then when you closed with the above you lost all credibility as some bible-thumping fundamentalist.

Here is the way it works in the real world. The lord does not give and take way, the federal government does.

4. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I believe he was just stating that fact as an example to show he (the dealer) is a man of integrity.

5. awm

awm LawnSite Gold Member

keep telling your self that brother stone

6. gorrell

gorrell LawnSite Senior Member

Mark, sorry for your bad vibes with DC. Get a new dealer asap and I guarantee you'll get rid of your machinations real quick. Dixie Chopper is definitely not a bad company to deal with, other wise I would not own 5 dixie choppers, and I've owned a LOT of lawn mowers since I've been in business...............Lynn

7. kutnkru

kutnkru LawnSite Silver Member

So you are willing to do business with him because he is an honest, God-fearing, Christian - yet - You do not support his beliefs???

Now Im confused.
    Kris

8. Mark

Mark LawnSite Senior Member

A word to the wise Mr Stone, knowing of his faith tells me he as verymuch credibilty. Oh yeh i had a wonderful time playing my gutiar a church yesterday singing for what i believe in. Mark

9. partner i dont believe in organized relegion either. and because you dont doesnt give you the right to make fun of another man .My family are all southern baptists and i dont agree with em and argue with em but never make fun of em.mark means the man is a chistain and he trusts him .Who you put your faith in karl marx joseph stalin?

10. ps lenin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.