Location of trailer dealers off I94 in Michigan?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by cantoo, May 12, 2003.

1. cantoo

cantoo LawnSite Silver Member

Any of you Michigan guys know of any new trailer places off I94 from Jackson to Port Huron? I seem to remember one near Jackson on the North side of the road?? I'm looking for a 6x12 single and a 6x16 tandem. I was in Graying this afternoon but never made it back to USA Trailers before they closed, damn meeting ran late. I'm in Lansing tonight but heading to Ann Arbor tomorrow morning. USA Trailers had 6'-4"x16' deluxe tandem with one brake and gate for $1150 before taxes. 6x12 single axle landscaper was $795 the tilt one was $650 with no gate. I won't be back to Grayling for a couple of weeks.

2. wriken

wriken LawnSite Silver Member

When you come up to grayling, call me, and maybe stop and look at my trailer, it was a 6.5x10', i added 2' to it and put a ramp on it, was a tilt. I got it from usa trailers, but in edmore.

989-539-5629

PS I live 3/4mile off 127 northbound, harrison exit

of course its used, I think its a 1999

3. cantoo

wriken, I was thinking you lived in that area as I flew past there. I am looking for new trailers because I'm trying to also buy them in bulk for resale here in Ontario. I have to have an original bill of sale to be legal, I don't want to be a scrub trailer salesman ;)
    The dollar is good right now so I might be able to make a few bucks. I travel back and forth each week and go home empty so I might as well haul a trailer or two.

4. wriken

[don't want to be a scrub trailer salesman ;)

LOL

5. LawnCrafters

LawnCrafters LawnSite Member

If that was Antique Auto & Trailer you went to in Grayling, they have about four other locations in Michigan. I got all my trailers from them at their Monroe location. That's not too far off from Ann Arbor. Their number is 734-241-9403. There's also one in New Boston and I'm sure they could tell you where the others are.

6. wriken

thats the one in edmore also, not usa trailer, I believe they have one in traverse city as well.

7. cantoo

Thanks, LawnCrafters it was that one, I have the flyer but there is no other addresses on it. I'll check them out tomorrow afternoon after the set. We're setting some condos off Jackson tomorrow.
    Any chance you know anyone who does pressure washing in the Ann Arbor area or any prcing? I have a bunch of 2 storey buildings that I need the road salt pressure washed off before we do the caulking. We have some people interested in doing it but I need a couple of bids. Thanks

8. SUGAR_CUT_MARK

SUGAR_CUT_MARK LawnSite Member

lawncrafters how is antiques auto and trailer's pricing. i live in grand blanc Michigan which is near flint. do u know of any trailer places close to me?

9. mtdman

mtdman LawnSite Gold Member

Antique Auto Trailers are pretty good price wise. I bought 2 trailers from them. HOWEVER, the last one I bought I had to rewire and get new tires on it, but still not bad for about $900 for a 6 X 12 single. I went to the one in Monroe.

SUGAR_CUT, I know there are a few trailer places in Saginaw, one right off I75 by Steering Gear (or Delphi or whatever they call it now).

LawnCrafters, where do you work out of?

:D

10. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

Are you gonna change the sticker from USA Trailer

to

Cantoo Canadian Trailer:D