Locust skid steer

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by 2109 Stang, May 21, 2008.

1. 2109 Stang

2109 Stang LawnSite Member

2. Itsgottobegreen

Itsgottobegreen LawnSite Silver Member

Its sold here in the US under another company and its Yellow. My dealer is able to get them. Have to get the name for them.

3. lawncrew

lawncrew LawnSite Member

the only problem i see with them is they might tip easily with alot of weight in the bucket going that high.

4. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

I believe the name is Bulldog. CASE has their competetive specs on their website.

5. 74inchShovel

74inchShovel LawnSite Member

With that name, I was expecting Peoples republic of China- looks like Eastern Europe. either case its gonna be a hard sell

6. Digdeep

Digdeep LawnSite Bronze Member

7. rachael24

rachael24 LawnSite Member

I was thinking the same thing.

8. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

I get this wierd feeling that it's a Daewoo skid steer, there was a Doosan excavator in the back ground, same paint and almost the same looks, I like the telescopic boom, although it's a little scary for all out demo work.

9. Fieldman12

Fieldman12 LawnSite Bronze Member

There is a dealership in my area that sells the Bulldog skidsteers. Looks like a neat design but I have yet to see one out anywhere working. It is a basically a extend a hoe style design. It owuld be handy loading trucks but just another wear point to fix and keep greased up. I wonder also if Daewoo has a hand in these. You see several of there machines in the background.

10. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

There was another company last year that had the same idea, but thy have disappeared, I'll bet my third nut that they were bought by Doosan and the Locust name is a merger acquisition.