Loegering VTS tracks

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by RockSet N' Grade, Dec 21, 2009.

1. syzer

syzer LawnSite Bronze Member

That would be awesome! Its funny looking at how drastic the difference in performance was, then looking at all the track machines they are all basically the same style track system. I can only assume the VTS would equally shame the others including the case track machine. You would figure someone somewhere in these companies would pick up on this.

2. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

Have you ran a S3 yet? They are nice and yet I could be convinced to sending it down to you.:laugh:

3. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

what makes a vts so much better? what exactly does it do that makes it so much better?

maybe on snow but im talking in the dirt, does it push harder or what?

guys that go from wheels to vts and can see how they would be amazed but my ct332 goes through anything and pushes like a train. I dont see how it could be "so much" better???

4. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

Think of it as the ride of a ASV/Cat MTL but with the pushing ability of a CTL. It also lengthens your footprint so lifting is way better and stability is better. It 'attacks' mud real well also.

5. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

I ran a 440CT against a TK 140 and the 440 was the stronger machine. Granted this wasn't VTS but CTL. The 440 is really a great machine in either tracks or wheels. All the engine power of a 465 in a easy to use, convenient size.

6. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

They were on top of the VTS from the start. With CAT being involved with Loegering they willl never fully endorse them.