1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Logan's Lawn Care

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by stuntmanlogan, Nov 2, 2010.

1. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Nice man,FF is great,good to see u got some.

2. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

Hmmm...I've tried fluid film on a couple things, all it does is make dirt stick to everything it seem like. Seemed to help keep snow from sticking to plow at first, but wore off rather fast.

3. stuntmanlogan

stuntmanlogan LawnSite Senior Member

This is my first time using it, ill be able to tell you some more about it after a little use. I have always heard good things about and have always wanted to try it, so I figured I would give it a shot and see what happens. So far so good.

4. stuntmanlogan

I just sprayed mine right inside my chute and from what ive heard its just suppose to make it so the snow moves threw without sticking. I don't think it will effect the performance. But like I said above this is my first time using the product. I also sprayed it on my plows cutting edge and any areas where rust was showing on the paint.

5. zmowingmaster

zmowingmaster LawnSite Member

Like your truck.Lots of people adviced me against a black truck.But it looks so darn sharp especially after a good wash

6. stuntmanlogan

Thanks man. I had people telling me the same thing. It is definitely hard to keep it clean that is for sure. But when it is clean, damn.

7. Jpeg lawn maintenance

Jpeg lawn maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

In my Opnion black trucks are very sharp look at ETW his trucks are awesome. In the future I am changing all my trucks to black.

8. stuntmanlogan

They sure do when there nice and clean. The only thing is the black gets dirty real quick.

9. Jpeg lawn maintenance

Jpeg lawn maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

Take one day a week and clean everything takes about 3 hours depending on equipment in my situation about 3 to 4 hours to clean everything.

10. KE-llc

KE-llc LawnSite Senior Member

One day less to work and turn a profit..
    Posted via Mobile Device