1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Logan's Lawn Care

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by stuntmanlogan, Nov 2, 2010.

1. stuntmanlogan

stuntmanlogan LawnSite Senior Member

I don't have any new pics right now. I didn't see you today. I usually spot other lawn care companies right away. I only saw one other company today besides me. I just washed everything yesterday, and every things already dirty from today. I try to wash everything once a week. Its always on a monday, thats my slow day each week.

2. Trevor8

Trevor8 LawnSite Senior Member
    from IA

I didn't have the trailer hooked up as I was coming home from school as you were turning off of 50th onto a side street.

3. stuntmanlogan

Better get some tint on that tundra man :).

4. Trevor8

Trevor8 LawnSite Senior Member
    from IA

I don't think it would look good with a tint, black on black works but not black on Iowa state red.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. stuntmanlogan

I think it would look good. Tint usually looks good on any vehicle.

6. Pressedun

Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic

Looking good man, hope your season is going well!

7. stuntmanlogan

Thanks, seasons going pretty good so far. Its been raining at least one day a week the past few weeks, so thats been keeping me busy. Hows everything going for you?

8. stuntmanlogan

I don't have any new mowing pics at the moment. But I do have some new pics. I had to buy a new set of tires this past week, because I ran a screw into one of the tires and it had to be replaced. After thinking about it I didn't really care for the stock tires that came with the truck so I decided to upgrade a little bit and couldn't be happier. The new tires are nitto all terrain size 285/70/17. They ride extremely smooth compared to the stocks.

Picture 1.png

Picture 1.png

9. stuntmanlogan

Another.
    Picture 2.png

Picture 2.png

10. Chevy z71

Chevy z71 LawnSite Fanatic

Nice new tires and same with the rain here.