1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Logan's Lawn Care

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by stuntmanlogan, Nov 2, 2010.

1. stuntmanlogan

stuntmanlogan LawnSite Senior Member

Well it was a pretty rainy day here today so I cleaned up my new to me toy. Ill get some pics of leaf cleanups this coming week and then after that ill be done for 2010 and on to snow.

100_2029.jpg

100_2029.jpg

2. stuntmanlogan

Another pic.

100_2001.jpg

100_2001.jpg

3. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Nice man.like arctic cat my dad has a 300 and i have a polaris sportsman 90 and arctic cat 50.is the 400 a 04.real nice.looks like a 03 0r 04.

4. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Nice stuff man. That's an insult to that truck, pulling a trailer that small with it. :) Atleast it has a good sized plow on it though. Nice truck though man, hope you had a good year.

5. stuntmanlogan

Thanks guys the quads and 04 400. I know what your saying about the truck and trailer, I used to have a half ton so it didn't look as sad haha. I am actually getting ready to sell this trailer and Im looking at a 8.5 by 18 or 20 footer for next year, I out grew this one really fast.

6. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Ok thanks.real nice arctic cat is great.

7. orlawncaresvc

orlawncaresvc LawnSite Senior Member

Nice Exmarks. How much does that accelerator catcher weigh?

8. stuntmanlogan

If I was to guess between 5 and 10 pounds maybe, is all I can tell you is its really light and well worth the money. I don't know what mowers you have but with mine the bagger works on both mowers with out mounts to.

9. Trevor8

Trevor8 LawnSite Senior Member
    from IA

It was very rainy today. It looks like up north they could get 6+ inches

10. stuntmanlogan

Way to much rain for me, ive got a full trailer of wet leaves now. I wish it would have been colder today then I may have been able to try the plow out:laugh:.