1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Logan's Lawn Care

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by stuntmanlogan, Nov 2, 2010.

1. stuntmanlogan

stuntmanlogan LawnSite Senior Member

It did great. I didn't end up getting to start until about 5 am sunday morning. At that time me and my worker went to my commercial properties, so I could get a handle with the plow. Because before yesterday I didn't have any experience with a snow plow. So I wanted to try it out in an open lot before I went over to my driveways. I would say within that hour I was pretty comfortable with it. After that we hit all my driveways and I was home around 1 sunday afternoon. So all in all a good day.

2. stuntmanlogan

Idk I could see threw the tint like it wasn't even there with out any problem. Its only 20. My last truck I had 5 on the front driver and passenger windows and 5 over the rear stock 20. That truck was an extended cab. I drove around with that for two years until I sold it to the new owner who was a local cop and asked me if I could remove it before he picked it up. That however was hard to see out of especially at night. This 20 to me anyways is like a clear window lol.

3. stuntmanlogan

Thanks man.

4. stuntmanlogan

I agree one hundred percent with you. I need one pretty bad. I have a bunch of crap behind my seats inside that cab, and I could really use some more room. I do like the single cab, but im wishing I would have bought an extended cab. I miss the extra room my last truck had.

5. PremierLawnsOmaha

PremierLawnsOmaha LawnSite Member

Look at it this way atleast your not driving all your friends around and drinking gallon after gallon of gas. Look up weather gaurd boxes best ive owned.

6. oakwdman

oakwdman LawnSite Bronze Member

I second the weather guard, only box I will EVER own. well worth the $ IMO.
    Tint on a reg. cab isnt a huge deal b/c youre so close to all the windows it makes it easier to see out of them. Backup lights only help and you will find yourself using them for more than just plowing, like jared mentioned they're also cheap insurance at well under $100..

7. stuntmanlogan

I never thought about a weather guard. The only reason I was thinking dee zee was because we have an outlet here that sales them cheap.

8. RN Lawncare

RN Lawncare LawnSite Member

any pics of the inside of the truck?

9. stuntmanlogan

I don't actually. Is all thats in there are some really sand/snow covered weather tech floor mats from spreading salt/sand mix and a western snow plow controller.

10. tree_hugger

tree_hugger LawnSite Senior Member

You got a good looking truck. Gotta love a ford. You need to get you a diesel best investment you will ever make. I love my 6.4 power stroke