1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Logan's Lawn Care

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by stuntmanlogan, Nov 2, 2010.

1. stuntmanlogan

stuntmanlogan LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks man. I wanted a diesel this time, but they didn't have any left. I bought this truck in August, during the end of the year sales event. They only had three on the lot to choose from and they were all gas. I was at the dealer the other day for oil change and I stopped in to see my salesman and he let me take out the new 6.7 Powerstroke :).

2. stuntmanlogan

So now I want a diesel. Its going to have to wait for a few years though.

3. tree_hugger

tree_hugger LawnSite Senior Member

yeah im in love with my mine...weighed at the local dump the other day and weighed in at 27,567lbs and i weighed 12,200lbs just truck and dump trailer....i couldnt even tell it was behind me...it pulled so great....im definitely a believer...

4. stuntmanlogan

Little different view.
    100_2201.jpg

100_2201.jpg

5. stuntmanlogan

Finally got some snow.
    100_2213.jpg

100_2213.jpg

6. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Looks good man. How's the plow so far?

7. stuntmanlogan

Thanks. The plows doing great. Im definitely glade I went with the vee over a straight. Makes stacking a breeze, especially on driveways where you really need to.

8. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

truck looks sharp. I can easily sympathize with you on outgrowing a trailer so quick. When I bought mine at the beginning of the year I was only going to get a 6x10, then I got talked into getting a 7x12 and it seemed so big and now that I've upgraded some equipment I really need a 7x14!!

9. stuntmanlogan

Thanks buddy. I should have listened to the dealer he told me I would be back shortly for the 16 footer. The problem was I only had my walk behind, and on a 16 ft trailer I thought it would look like to much trailer lol. Then that same year I came across a rider on craigslist that I couldn't pass on and then the trailer was full. So thats why I have decided to go up to an 18 foot this time, and hopefully it will be big enough for a while.

10. Jpeg lawn maintenance

Jpeg lawn maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

Truck and plow look very nice. Gas is cheaper in long run to. But there is always a place for diesel.