logo and name

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by lawncare010, Feb 26, 2009.

1. lawncare010

lawncare010 LawnSite Member

ok everyone this is my 4th year cutting grass and i need a new name and a new logo so if u have any post them up

2. Carolina Cuts

Carolina Cuts LawnSite Bronze Member

post what up? "Our" names and logos?

Carolina Cuts
    logo above.... :eek:)

hmmmmm... for you??? Lemme see.... 4 years in biz.... with no name all this time....
    *thinkin hard... thinkin hard....*

Got it!!!!!!

Procrastinator Lawn Service... and maybe you can do like... I dunno... a clock as your logo, but instead of regular sec & min. arms, you could substitute them with trimmers or something...

How bout' Lincoln Lawn Care....???

Last edited: Feb 26, 2009
  3. lawncare010

i have been using my last name

wonchoba's lawn care

4. Carolina Cuts

yea but Lincoln Lawn Care flooooooooooows.....

hmmm....

Last names work well.... I have often thought about switching to my last name... mainly when my pops died.... haven't yet though.... Carolina Cuts floooows.....

So, you just have to come up with a good logo?

5. lawncare010

yes that is all i need

6. M&SLawnCare

M&SLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Do a search on google for custom logo and you'll get a hundred different companies that can make you a logo.

7. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I like Lincoln Lawn Care also, Short, sweet and to the point. Just make sure that no one else has it.

Carolina Cuts--you weren't kidding that you were going for the most sarcastic posts. You have me laughing my as* off.

8. Carolina Cuts

well, it's all in fun... especially if the 'ammo' is handed to me... but I would never flat out insult anybody.... sometimes theres a fine line between fun and jerkoff...

I'ma ball breaker, always have been... but like said... all in fun... and I will always try to throw in my actual advice... :eek:)

I'll even offer my part time services.... I like to tinker with logos and whatnot... give me some ideas, I'll try to put something together, seeing as I 'have no life' this time of year....

9. lawncare010

i think i am going to go with either wonchoba's lawn care/service or lincoln lawn care/service can u make a logo with this pic for both of the names
    http://www.liloia.com/lawnmower.gif

10. hvphotog

hvphotog LawnSite Senior Member

Nice :clapping: