Logo Choices - Which one would you not want the Competition to have?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Hamons, Jan 30, 2003.

1. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Too much black in #1...and it does remind me of the Stone logo. I like #2 much better.
  2. Turf Guy 57

Turf Guy 57 LawnSite Member
    from MA

#2 :D Nice Job!
  3. roscioli

roscioli LawnSite Senior Member

#1 looks like a bad hairdoo. Go with 2, very professional, but talk to them about printing prices.. You might want to get 2 versions and go to a print shop with both, asking how much for various items.. signs, cards, t-shirts etc.. for the more complicated vs. less complicated logo.
  4. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

#2...if it wasn't for that leaf in #1 that would be my choice
  5. Darb

Darb LawnSite Member

Number 2 has my vote.
  6. Earthscapes

Earthscapes LawnSite Member
    from WNY

7. grshppr

grshppr LawnSite Senior Member

I lile # 2
  8. Tim Canavan

Tim Canavan LawnSite Member
    from Houston

Definitely number 2, but it says custom landscaping Hamons instead of Hamons cusom landscaping. Any way of switching that around?:cool:
  9. GarPA

GarPA LawnSite Silver Member
    from PA

as the furst guy said above, put the tree in # 1 if you can...if not #2 is very nice
  10. Tidycut

Tidycut LawnSite Member

I like # 2 best with a few suggestions. IMO, the 'Hamons' should be placed above the 'Custom Landscaping,' somehow. Hamons needs to be remembered first and foremost by the customer, so I think it should appear first. Then remove the phone number and leave it out totally. I think it's important to advertise the phone number but don't make it part of the logo. Numbers may change. And, just maybe you'll have the gumption to register this logo as a trademark.