1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Logo decision help here to please

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Green-Pro, Jan 29, 2005.

1. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

If it were me I think I would go with #1.
  2. yamadooski

yamadooski LawnSite Senior Member

Green Pro-
    Thanks for the link saved and will use it in a few weeks.
    Good Luck on your choice of logo.
  3. Green-Pro

Green-Pro LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks Larry, yeah I lean toward #1 myself, I discussed it with my wife, friends, etc. and keep coming back to the same reasoning...bottom line is it looks very professional & competent to me, and this is exactly the way I desire our customers/potential customers to view us. Not saying the other designs were bad, but it seems more & more companies (not just LCO) go for the "xtreme" logo look. I use that word loosely of course, some of the ones designed for me would only barely fit that description, but they just don't fit with the image I wish to project.

Thanks for the input,

Thanks & good luck yourself, there are a lot of talented designers there & they will make your decision difficult for sure :)

4. Soupy

Soupy LawnSite Gold Member

Your welcome. I like number 4 so far. Ask the designers to show you their designs on print material to get a better understanding of the look. Such as truck, shirts, letterhead etc.
  5. Mykster

Mykster LawnSite Senior Member

Like no.1 the best. The colored one of course.
  6. RHayden

RHayden LawnSite Member

I think #1 presents a more professional look.
  7. Green-Pro

Green-Pro LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks for the tip Soupy, never really gave it much thought as the designs had white backgrounds and that is the color background it will be used on. Hope I didn't drop the ball by not having designs shown on promo materials, etc.. seriously though thanks again, the level of talent on that site, really leaves me no worries about that. :D

Guys I agree and in fact as today is my deadline for selecting a designer, I just selected the one that submitted that particular design, had to go with my gut feeling on this one & absolutely do not think I will be disappointed. Thanks to all for feedback :waving:

8. moremowing4me

moremowing4me LawnSite Member
    from S.C.

#3 & #4-2 are the best looking IMO payup