Logo Design

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by hilltopgrounds, Oct 11, 2005.

1. hilltopgrounds

hilltopgrounds LawnSite Member

Hey guys I have an idea for a logo for my company and wanted to know if anyone knew a good art company to make it. My company is called Hilltop Grounds Maintainance. I want to have a squirrl named "Hilltop" as my logo and so he can bo on my thank you cards, etc... I just need to think of a main logo design incoporating both my company name and the squirrl into it. Looking for any ideas. Thanks.
    -Ryan Williams

2. drsogr

drsogr LawnSite Bronze Member

I had real good success with designoutpost.com. I would check them out.

3. drsogr

drsogr LawnSite Bronze Member

I had real good success with designoutpost.com. I would check them out.

4. TeeCee

TeeCee LawnSite Member

Do you have a picture of this squirrel? And are you trying for a very business appearance or something a little light-hearted.

5. hilltopgrounds

I am trying for something a little light-hearted and funny. I want it to be professional, but something that you can chuckle at. Kinda like a company around here called "Mow-Cow" and thier trucks are black and white spotted. I will take a look at the design site you gave thanks!
    -Ryan

6. hilltopgrounds

Although what do you guys think. What looks better a purely professional design or like a cartoon design. I am in the Northern Virginia area so there is a lot of diversity in the prospective client pool. Thanks

7. TeeCee

TeeCee LawnSite Member

8. NickN

NickN LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Alabama

Go to Gophers website(a sponsor of LawnSite,btw)
    They've designed numerous logos for people here,as well as websites.
    Great guys to deal with.