Logo Design

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Westbrooklawn, Jan 13, 2004.

1. Westbrooklawn

Westbrooklawn LawnSite Senior Member

Has anyone come across a good logo design software? I would like to play with many of my own ideas before going to a printer. I know there are several logo design companies out there but I would like to do my own.

2. LawnPerfect

LawnPerfect LawnSite Senior Member

What about photoshop or paint?

3. paponte

paponte LawnSite Silver Member

I use Corel draw, and Adobe photoshp. :cool:

4. mosynthetics

mosynthetics LawnSite Member

I have a friend who needed a AMSOIL logo banner for website advertising. He went to this link

http://www.designoutpost.com

and basically you start a contest for design work. State your requirements, price to pay, etc and you get people who respond with different graphics, logos, banners, etc. He got a great looking profressional banner designed for about $50. It was interactive, changed messages and provided a link to his website.

I would guess that you could use the same for hard-copy logos, etc.

5. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

Gopher (one of the sponsors here) has put out some pretty neat stuff. Contact them, they might be able to hook you up.

6. AztlanLC

AztlanLC LawnSite Bronze Member

7. Wells

Wells LawnSite Member
    from SLC UT

There are several programs out there specifically designed to create logos. If you want to do it yourself and keep it inexpensive you could try:
    www.thelogocreator.com

If you have a few more bucks to throw around I would recommend Adobe Illustrator.

8. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi Westbrooklawn,

Our artists use Adobe Illustrator to design logos. You are welcomed to visit our site to either have your logo designed or maybe it will help inspire you to create your own.

Click the image below for the link. This is one of the latest logo designs.
    [​IMG]

www.gophergraphics.com