Logo designs are in...Which do you think?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by cutyourgrass, May 30, 2011.

1. GMLC

GMLC LawnSite Platinum Member

I think they are getting much better.

2. GMLC

GMLC LawnSite Platinum Member

I like #1 the best.

3. cpllawncare

cpllawncare LawnSite Silver Member

I'd have to go with #1

4. XLS

XLS LawnSite Silver Member

#1 is the best .......... since you think i was criticizing you , I wasnt i think a simple way to say it was they looked to childish in the sence they are low quality and flat they lacked creativity and looked to low quality . almost like they were designed with a marker they need to be almost (for lack of words (3D or realistic)

as for me and my company we dont need a Logo to make a business name our original colors and just the simple design of our trucks, cards and flyers matching is enough to make us known .

5. UpNorth

UpNorth LawnSite Member
    from NE,US

I like number 2 but I don't like the word "THE" in white and the rest yellow.

6. XLS

would the graphics actually look better if it was arched down causing the overall picture to be an oval???

7. cutyourgrass

cutyourgrass LawnSite Member

I took your advice and told them to go bold, bright, and big. Tell me what you think of this.

By the way, I was told the ones I get for preview are well below the quality the final product will be.

Here is the last revision for the number 3 above.

[​IMG]

8. zak406

zak406 LawnSite Bronze Member

It does not look bad but what does it have to do with property maitenance?

9. XLS

Honestly MUCH BETTER is the blue color a design thing....what is the bars?"can you hear me now" is what came to mind It looks on level with the industry standard but now he needs to address the fact it has nothing to indicate what the actual industry is besides the name....... it looks good but ((((had an idea what kind ,brand of mower do you use ??? place it inside of the dark arch infront of the blue things to look like a mower and buildings is it makes sense ....like the lazer Z just swooped by the buildings .??? of use the mower and drop the bars ???

10. cutyourgrass

cutyourgrass LawnSite Member

I'll send them a revision request with putting a commercial mower in the path of the arch as if it has just flown around the buildings.

I'm not sure they will have a walk behind ztr so I'll just ask for a large commercial mower and see what happens.

Thanks.