Logo Feedback -- What do you guys think?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Hamons, Jan 8, 2003.

1. Hamons

Hamons LawnSite Senior Member

Which Logo do guys like?

#1 or #2. I will using them as the general image for my business and also advertisement on my black truck -- which is of course the reason they are on a black background.

2. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

I like #2 but with the green from #1. I think it will make it stand out. Both are nice, you won't go wrong with either one.
  3. JML

JML LawnSite Senior Member

I agree, I like the second one with the first logos color.. I also like the leaf on the first logo as well...
  4. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

I also agree, #2 with #1 color.
  5. bubble boy

bubble boy LawnSite Bronze Member

6. roscioli

roscioli LawnSite Senior Member

I like number one, but is your last name Hamon? In that case if the leaf is supposed to be an apostrophe (spelling) it should be before the S. For some reason my eyes blur while trying to read the second one.
  7. Hamons

Thank you guys for all of the input. It really helps.

I am working with a really good graphics designer right now to design this for me. I really like number two -- but it hasn't quite grabbed me yet. I don't know what to suggest to him though.

It seems too gentle. Any ideas on or thoughts on what could make it more jazzy?

- jeff hamons

Also -- my name is Hamons -- so the correct way is Hamons' Custom Landscaping.
  8. Mykster

Mykster LawnSite Senior Member

They both look good.

I like no. 1
  9. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

The green colors contrast well with the black background, but how is this going to be presented on your truck or letter heads? I would suggest a designed border that surrounds the icon and dialouge.....does that make sense? I think it will look too plain with just a rectangular border. Do you see where I am coming from?

Both look real nice though. I like the color of the "Hamons" green better in the first one though. Who did those for you?

10. Hamons

Thanks Walker Talker.

Byron at ImageN is doing the work for me. I highly reccomend him. Mention that you got his name from Hamons' Landscaping on Lawnsite and you should get his special offer.

E-mail me if you would like some more information.