Logo for shirt?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Pristine Cutz, Jan 31, 2006.

1. Pristine Cutz

Pristine Cutz LawnSite Member

Ok so heres the logo that i am going to put on front of t-shirt. (light green t-shirt or maroon t-shirts) What should i put on back of t-shirt? Do you even like this logo?

Just getting ideas :confused:

[​IMG]

2. Bulldog26

Bulldog26 LawnSite Member

I would put a small version on the front and a large print on the back. I like the logo on the pc but for a shirt I think you will lose the effect, to much color. My two cent
    bt Good luck

3. GreenUtah

GreenUtah LawnSite Senior Member
    from SLC, UT

that gradient will not look the same on a screen print. Change the letters to white with drop shadow, if you think you need it. That will give you higher contrast and fewer colors to print (saving $$). You can print your logo big on your back, not at all or a web addy going shoulder to shoulder. Wahtever you do, remember that it's a moving billboard, make sure it's big enough and has enough contrast to stand out enough to be read at the distance you think it will most likely be seen from.

4. Pristine Cutz

Ok, Thanks ill see what logo company can do with coloring. Hopefully it will be nice :drinkup:

5. daveintoledo

daveintoledo LawnSite Silver Member

that isnt the problem , how many are you having printed... if its just a few, they can make transfers from your file....but dont go light green with the shirt, the green in the logo will be hard to see..

i dont think you need to change a thing...one of the best homemade logos ive ever seen on here dont forget the phone number in big letters on the back...

6. Pristine Cutz

Yea. i am only having 10-15 made at most. So hopefully they can do something nice with it. :cool2:

7. All_Clear

All_Clear LawnSite Senior Member

I really like that logo... but if it will lose its color/crispness on a shirt then i'd change it, see what they can do.

Nice logo tho!!!

All_Clear

8. out4now

out4now LawnSite Bronze Member
    from AZ

I like the logo. I would make a few styles. I would put the telephone # on the back with a small version of the logo up high so it looks sort of trendy. One with Large logo on back with phone number and maybe a small one with number on a pocket tee. Then I would make one long sleeve so it can be worn under a short sleeve work shirt with the name on one sleeve and phone number going up other sleeve. Once agian sort of trendy but you want it all to fit below the elbow so it will show. If it looks really good your crew may wear them on their offtime.

9. Pro-Scapes

Pro-Scapes LawnSite Platinum Member

I agree. The shading wont come out well once silk screened. My original logo like in my avatar above looked cool on the black background but the printers recomended changing it to like this. Sure it doesnt pop as much but still looks good considering im not a graphics artist.

PS we're back! Katrina couldnt keep us down. Its been slow for booking maintenance so far but the renovation and repair jobs are starting to come in now that the trees are about cleaned up and the roofs are on.

Lets all pray that this hurricane season aint near as bad.

shrunk-copy.jpg

10. daveintoledo

daveintoledo LawnSite Silver Member

they are being put on t shirt transfers, which does bring to mind... . you can only put t shirt transfers on white shirts....unless the process has changed recently.... and i dont think it has..... glad you brought up the black background, thats what ade me think of the white shirts only rule for t shirt transfers..