1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Logo Help! URGENT!

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Mitchy92, Jul 15, 2011.

1. Mitchy92

Mitchy92 LawnSite Member
    from Cooroy

Hi Guys,

I don't have a program to make a decent logo. Paint is just not good enough haha.

Can someone please help me out and do me up one if it isnt a hard task.

Business Name: No Fuss Lawn & Garden Services

Moto: Professional Services for Professional Results

Colours: Anything that looks good, i suppose.

Thanks guys.
  2. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Pay somebody to do it.

Without Wax,
    A Concerned Bystander
  3. yamahatim

yamahatim LawnSite Member

If you want a logo, you need some kind of idea for colors or themes. I will work something up for you. Do you have any ideas at all I could start with?
  4. JBMohler

JBMohler LawnSite Member

I used 48hourslogo and had a great experience. My parents are currently using them also, and its going great. For a hundred bucks, cant go wrong.
  5. mr.q

mr.q LawnSite Member

You say your slogan is "Professional Services and Professional Results." How professional are you that you can't pay to get your own logo designed? I just find it amusing that you would come on here and ask someone to make you a free logo. haha
  6. yamahatim

So if you say you call yourself a professional fisherman, are you gonna catch more fish with a nice expensive rod vs. one you may have gotten you for free, or is it the one holding the pole? He is looking for some free help, no biggie. Alot of Professionals on here ask for free help all the time.

I will do a logo for you for free. I will post some examples of others I have done to see if you have any likes.
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2011
  7. mr.q

mr.q LawnSite Member

Yamahatim there is a difference between help and doing it for him. You're right, there are a lot of people that help each other on this site. What i'm saying is there is a difference between someone asking about how to write up an estimate and someone saying write up the estimate for me, because I can't do it.
  8. poolboy

poolboy LawnSite Silver Member
    from earth

9. yamahatim

Here are some logos I have done.

10. yamahatim

Mr.q, good point. A logo is the kind of thing you kinda need someone else to do. Except for ideas I guess.

I will do a logo for anyone for free. I like to do it, the only downfall is that it will only be in a jpg or pdf format. Most promo companies can work with that though.

I guess this guys "urgent" is different from most. He hasn't even replied! LOL
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2011