1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Logo Help! URGENT!

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Mitchy92, Jul 15, 2011.

1. GroundControlLandscapes

GroundControlLandscapes LawnSite Member

Hey man you do really good work! Thats awesome of you to help everyone out with some logos. I hate asking for help but was wondering if you could design one for me as well.
    Company name- Ground Control Landscape Maintenance
    Colors- Neon Green and Fluorescent Orange
    Located- Central Oregon
    Experience- 10 years
    All aspects of landscape maintenance and snow removal.

Thank you very much in advance!!
  2. yamahatim

yamahatim LawnSite Member

Something like this work?

3. ozd12005

ozd12005 LawnSite Senior Member

Wow.... You really do nice work, What version of the print shop are you using? I would like to purchase the software so I can play around with a logo and flyers for myself.
  4. arninglawns

arninglawns LawnSite Member

Those are really awesome! My wife and I are starting a new side business called "Texas Tree Removal", would you like to make us one?
  5. yamahatim

yamahatim LawnSite Member

It's amazing how many requests I have gotten...!:hammerhead:

I am having a hard time doing them all, and spending time designing them without any response. So, from now on, I will only do logos for free to those members with over 100 posts, that are serious, and communicate through a PM. I can't promise I will get to all of them, but I will try. Your PM must include your email. Sorry for the hassle, but I have to control my insanity.
  6. noobie206

noobie206 LawnSite Member
    from Seattle

Hey Tim! Thanks again! I'm appreciative. :)
    Posted via Mobile Device
  7. jcollin

jcollin LawnSite Member

This is my first post to this site. Honestly I'm suprised it took you that long to start rejecting requests. You truly are a great person for doing as much as you did. In this business time is $$. I dont know how much time you have GIVEN away but to be honest it's alot more than I would have. You have a talent that is worth paying for. When you get caught up with all the free designs I will gladly pay you for a design for my business. I'm not in a rush for it because I won't be using it until Feb. or Mar. send me a PM when you are ready and let me know how much you want.
  8. Roof Cleaning Virginia

Roof Cleaning Virginia LawnSite Member

YamahaTim - your work is truly top notch. And you're one heck of a good guy.
  9. brian1425

brian1425 LawnSite Member

PM sent. Let me know what you need.
  10. tugglelandscaping86

tugglelandscaping86 LawnSite Member

turf top i need help with my logo.. i am currently Tuggle Landscaping, but want to change it up to tell clients that i also do lawn care.. maybe Tuggle Lawn and Landscaping.. or anything professional you can do. greatly appreciated.