Logo Help! URGENT!

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Mitchy92, Jul 15, 2011.

1. mkarps

mkarps LawnSite Member

Quick get in 75 more posts!

2. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

that is some great work

3. JJKKING

JJKKING LawnSite Member

yamahatim,

You are the man!!! I've read all the posts and I know you dont think its that big a deal but, I have been tinkering with sites for years. I have always sucked with logos/graphics. What you did here is awesome and you deserve a HUGE thanks from everyone you have helped. I still think you should charge though. Even if you just open a paypal and have people give you a couple bucks...

Anyways, You are the man. Im new to this site but from what I can see there is a lot of top notch people here that enjoy helping their fellow Lawntrepreneurs.

Kudos all.

JJ

4. yamahatim

yamahatim LawnSite Member

I am sorry to say I am not able to do logos right now. I no longer have access to a computer that runs my logo program. I will start up again when I can get a computer to run the program.

5. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

lol you dont need to apologize.

6. Hoosier Mower624

Hoosier Mower624 LawnSite Member

Just signed up and came across this amazing thread! I think it's amazing the talent shown on these logos and that one of the great members of LS would do them for free...I realize I'm a newbie here but if you get time I'm in dire needs of a great looking catchy logo. I'll post what I'd like incorporated into it below if at all possible? Thanks in advance and keep up the amazing work!

Moyer Lawn Care
    Lewis, Indiana

Would be cool if you could come up with something with like a rural or country background?? I'll leave the designing up to you as it looks like you come up with great ideals!

7. Arnick

Arnick LawnSite Member

Hey Yamaha Tim,

Nice logos. What program do you use?