1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Logo Help! URGENT!

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Mitchy92, Jul 15, 2011.

1. yamahatim

yamahatim LawnSite Member

I will work on it. Give me a week or so, I have been swamped. First part of next week I will have some mock-ups for you!
  2. N.H.BOY

N.H.BOY LawnSite Bronze Member

Just wanted to say yamahatim you are one hell of a guy doing this for these folks, next time your up in N.H. id buy you a beer:drinkup:

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

No kidding, I wish everyone was as helpful as him. He is a great asset to lawnsite.
  4. noobie206

noobie206 LawnSite Member
    from Seattle

thank you so much... any help is appreciated.. read a comment down below and ill buy you a bear also.. :))
  5. tricountylawncare

tricountylawncare LawnSite Member

Yamahatim, your logo skills are amazing. I tried to make a logo using powerpoint but it doesn't look too sporty. If you have the time and are willing will you try to make one for me also?

Company name: TriCounty Lawn Care

The logo I made had the outline of South Carolina in it but if you have other ideas that would be great also.

Anything you would be willing to do would be greatly appreciated.

6. Green Industry Pro

Green Industry Pro LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Tyler Texas

Dude, you are just amazing! Keep up the good work man, you definitely have a talent for art. You are also a great example and stand up guy for helping others on here. Awesome stuff bro. You're doing it for free too man, I wish more people were like you lol.:)
  7. yamahatim

I don't know if this concept is overdone or not in your area, but here is one example for you.

8. yamahatim

9. yamahatim

10. yamahatim

Any of these catch your eye Chuck?