Logo Help! URGENT!

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Mitchy92, Jul 15, 2011.

1. noobie206

noobie206 LawnSite Member
    from Seattle

true that.. thanks tim

2. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

Seriously, We need to put this guy up for the first ever lawnsite Medal. Vote him in as member of the year or something lol

3. Dylan's Lawn Care

Dylan's Lawn Care LawnSite Member

Yamaha,

If you have time can you try and make one for me? Company name is Wolf River Lawn Care in Wisconsin, I dont really have a motto yet and for color just the basic natural colors I think. I have been trying to make one my self to save money but im not good enough at using computer design programs to make my ideas work.
    Thank you

4. yamahatim

yamahatim LawnSite Member

[​IMG]

5. yamahatim

I am working on a few other concepts, but here is one of them. I will post more early next week.

[​IMG]

6. yamahatim

[​IMG]

7. noobie206

noobie206 LawnSite Member
    from Seattle

yamahatim,

Is there any way you can change the word "Landscaping" to "Landscape" my actual DBA is "Loyal Landscape" im not sure if its legal for me to market or advertise my name as "Loyal Landscap(ing)" and I cant find the private message button to send you my email so you can send me a pdf or jpeg..Im ready to print the logos on shirts. :)

thanks a bunch...

Johnny

8. tricountylawncare

tricountylawncare LawnSite Member

Yamahatim, I love it. Looks AWESOME!! Thank you!

9. yamahatim

I sure can Johnny. I will change it before I send you the file.

I will get to the other changes and emails for the rest of you guys Monday or Tuesday.

10. mcc7

mcc7 LawnSite Member

Yamahatim,

LOOKS GREAT!! Thanks a million, I am happy with the design. I hate to be picky, and don't feel that you need to cater to my needs, but if there is any way the pile of leaves could be some tall weeds with a weed eater cutting them down? That would better reflect my business, but if not, no worry's, I really appreciate you putting the time and effort into this for me and all the other guys you are helping out. God Bless you!