Lawn Care Forum banner

Logo Help!

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Prestige-Lawncare 
#1 ·
i was woundering if someone could make me a logo for my lawncare business.
the name is McMillan Lawncare and i take any ideas that are replied. thanks

#2 ·
I love reading posts like this (well .. when there are replies). I am a pretty creative person ... or let's say I like to attempt to be creative anyway ... and ideas are always interesting for me to read.

I use a program for many different things ... but it's main purpose is for creating Logo's. I use if sometimes for things as simple as signatures for other forums and places I have been. It is called AAA-Logo ... and I have a lot of fun playing around with it. There are tons of fonts to work with, color, hundreds and hundreds of shapes and images built in, not to mention you can also import your own images into a design. You can use your own pics or images along with theirs .. etc. etc. etc., and come up with some pretty interesting stuff.

Here is the link, if you (or anyone esle) may be interested. I think I paid something like $49.oo 2 or 3 years ago ... I think. I'm sure it wasn't any more then that ... if that much.

http://www.aaa-logo.com/

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.