Logo Help?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by ALL-PRO LANDSCAPE CO., Sep 18, 2006.

1. ALL-PRO LANDSCAPE CO.

ALL-PRO LANDSCAPE CO. LawnSite Member

Can anyone hear that has a program on their computer make me a logo for my truck/trailer...company name is ALL-PRO LANDSCAPING I would appretiate anyone who creates and posts the logo for me thanks.

2. Prestige-Lawncare

Prestige-Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

As for my creative side ... I think this was the best $49. I ever spent on a computer program. They have a free trial version, and the full version is still only $49.00 to buy. I love to just play around with it from time to time just for kicks.

It hasplenty of templates, and you can also import your own photos, pictures and designs into the program too. Try it out ...

http://www.aaa-logo.com/

3. teewolf

teewolf LawnSite Member
    from UK

All Pro Landscaping

ALL.gif

4. ALL-PRO LANDSCAPE CO.

Thank you Teewolf. I currently have my truck lettered. I have a 1999 F-350 black the letter has a red outline and the lettering itself is a diamond plate silver. I do not care for the design now but I like the color contrast. If you could incorperate those colors in your logo design i would appretiate it. I am planning on using a logo or your choice (design) on my new truck and enclosed trailer. thanks and keep the good logos coming.

5. teewolf

teewolf LawnSite Member
    from UK

another idea

6. teewolf

teewolf LawnSite Member
    from UK

oops didn't attach..here it is

ALL.gif

7. ALL-PRO LANDSCAPE CO.

I like the first design that you posted at around 1230 if you could do that same design with a little more detail maybe something that has more to do with landscape construction. use what you think would look best for me thanks

8. teewolf

teewolf LawnSite Member
    from UK

part 3 alternative

all2.gif

9. ALL-PRO LANDSCAPE CO.

I honestly liked that design but the first one the original one i liked the colors and the swirl better if u could keep that and incorperate something that has to do with landscape construction that would b great thanks

10. ALL-PRO LANDSCAPE CO.

Also something that would go good on a black shirt/business card...I am all about the appearance of me and my company. Thanks