Logo Help

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Matts lawn care, Sep 27, 2006.

1. Matts lawn care

Matts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member
    from MD

i am having trouble thinking of a good logo fot my busness and was wondering if any of u guys could help me out. i am going for a simple but profesional look. thanks for the help in advance.

Matt's Lawn Care
    Lawn care at its finest

2. teewolf

teewolf LawnSite Member
    from UK

matt's lawn care

matt.gif

3. Matts lawn care

from MD

love the design but could u make the green a little bit darker thx.

4. ant

ant LawnSite Silver Member

teewolf
    how did you design that? can i get the program off the net?

5. Matts lawn care

from MD

also if you dont mind can i see what it would look like with Matt's Lawn Care inside the blackened area thx.

matt

6. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

I love how people want "help" with their logo. Then start picking it apart as if they are paying big bucks for it. You should be thankful teewolf is giving you ideas. I am sure teewolf likes designing logos, or he would not do it....but that isn't the point. You shouldn't take advantage of it. But teewolf might charge for the high resolution file. He should.

TEEWOLF....if you feel like it.......Do some for Shields Lawn Care......I already have and use a specific logo, but I would like to see what you come up with....and I won't ask for this and that. I will not use it but if you get bored, see what you come up with. And why won't you say what program you use? And if this post sounds ********, it's because I have drank quite a few Coronas.

7. Matts lawn care

from MD

sorry for all the last minute ideas but could you make the lawn care at its finest stand out too thx alot.

8. teewolf

teewolf LawnSite Member
    from UK

:angel:
    Thanks for that Grits:))....i love designing logos yes as its part of my job too and the ideas i post are here to help give others ideas. Matt you have posted three changes on this which i will alter the FIRST REQUEST and if you like it you can pm me.
    GRITS.. I'LL COME UP WITH AN IDEA FOR YOU SOON..p.s i HAPPEN TO BE A SHE:))

9. teewolf

teewolf LawnSite Member
    from UK

attached revision

lawn1.gif

10. teewolf

teewolf LawnSite Member
    from UK

Grits some simple designs attached---I design my logos using Illustrator ...when i get an idea in my head i create:)

shield.gif