Logo help

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by DRBLawnBuster, Mar 3, 2009.

1. DRBLawnBuster

DRBLawnBuster LawnSite Senior Member

How does my new logo look please be honest.

Attached Files:

2. DRBLawnBuster

forgot to add the other one

Attached Files:

3. Cuttinitclose

Cuttinitclose LawnSite Bronze Member

First for me.

4. Landmark Lawnscapes LLC

Landmark Lawnscapes LLC LawnSite Member

Looks ok. I would make that black line straight or eliminate it all together. What exactly is that on the left?
    I would try to be more simple. The easier to see and read the easier it is to remember

5. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I like the first one as well. I think it looks great.

6. BigMatt11

BigMatt11 LawnSite Member

Thats right on the dot.... Put something that looks more like a tree in there. also take out the black line thing.

7. CGlisson

CGlisson LawnSite Member

I think both are pretty decent! However, I'd make LawnCare into Lawn Care. I believe that is the correct way, maybe not.

My choice would be the first one. Personal opinion is that the tree logo looks like it is straight out of the 80's, but I am just very picky.

8. Lucky Star Lawn Care

Lucky Star Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Would pick the first. Its simple and easy. Now for my 2cents I wouldnt go with either. You have a creative name and I think you can have a creative logo. When I hear "Lawn Busters" I am waiting or thinkn BAM!! and I dont feel that from the logo would expect some excitement from it

9. Holleys Landscaping

Holleys Landscaping LawnSite Member

1st one is better. I agree with everyone else. Get that black line out of there, it really has no point. And you got to do something with that tree (if thats what it is:laugh:)

10. DRBLawnBuster

Ok thanks guys i also might have another with some more Bam to it but i still gotta create it thanks