logo help

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by ProMo, Apr 29, 2002.

1. ProMo

ProMo LawnSite Bronze Member

need help designing a logo for trailer web site shirts letterhead etc any ideas appreciated heres what i have so far http://www.promolawn.com also whats a good program to design with im using publisher and they arent printing well

2. prairie

prairie LawnSite Member
    from kansas

I like the bottom choice. I would however have the name PROMO typed differently and in a different color. This design will be easy to use and you will be better off in the long run for expense wise. have you taken your design to a sign company, they usually do this for free if you are planning on buying a sign from them. Just my 2 cents.

3. heygrassman

heygrassman LawnSite Senior Member

Photoshop is the best for logos that I have used.

What is the image that you are looking to protray. The logo sets the impression of the organization.. that makes a big difference on my thoughts on the logo.

jf

4. ProMo

lost a bunch of work last year and im reformatting company.I went to seminar bill Phagan had (www.greenindconsulting.com)seems i need to learn the business end been going 10 years then almost went under.fixing to do a major price increase learning the art of measuring.trying to write a contract and create a logo for it and my enclosed trailer.I portray a proffesional image and most of my customers ive had for several years

5. heygrassman

What about something like this??

I did not research this at all... there could be someone out there whos logo is very similar. If there is sorry. I just threw something together.

pro-mo.gif

6. heygrassman

7. Toroguy

Toroguy LawnSite Bronze Member

Promo,

I like the look of heygrassmans version. Take your time getting the logo the way you want. Getting viewpoints is a great step.

8. heygrassman

9. ProMo

i added a sunset hows that look? now to figure out how to get it to print a little better

10. Toroguy

Toroguy LawnSite Bronze Member

Sunset looks good Promo