1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

logo help

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by ProMo, Apr 29, 2002.

1. ProMo

ProMo LawnSite Bronze Member

need help designing a logo for trailer web site shirts letterhead etc any ideas appreciated heres what i have so far http://www.promolawn.com also whats a good program to design with im using publisher and they arent printing well

2. prairie

prairie LawnSite Member
    from kansas

I like the bottom choice. I would however have the name PROMO typed differently and in a different color. This design will be easy to use and you will be better off in the long run for expense wise. have you taken your design to a sign company, they usually do this for free if you are planning on buying a sign from them. Just my 2 cents.

3. heygrassman

heygrassman LawnSite Senior Member

Photoshop is the best for logos that I have used.

What is the image that you are looking to protray. The logo sets the impression of the organization.. that makes a big difference on my thoughts on the logo.

jf

4. ProMo

lost a bunch of work last year and im reformatting company.I went to seminar bill Phagan had (www.greenindconsulting.com)seems i need to learn the business end been going 10 years then almost went under.fixing to do a major price increase learning the art of measuring.trying to write a contract and create a logo for it and my enclosed trailer.I portray a proffesional image and most of my customers ive had for several years

5. heygrassman

What about something like this??

I did not research this at all... there could be someone out there whos logo is very similar. If there is sorry. I just threw something together.

pro-mo.gif

6. heygrassman

7. Toroguy

Toroguy LawnSite Bronze Member

Promo,

I like the look of heygrassmans version. Take your time getting the logo the way you want. Getting viewpoints is a great step.

8. heygrassman

9. ProMo

i added a sunset hows that look? now to figure out how to get it to print a little better

10. Toroguy

Toroguy LawnSite Bronze Member

Sunset looks good Promo