logo help

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by ckf, Jan 20, 2004.

1. ckf

ckf LawnSite Member

Just wondering if any of you would change things on my logo. I like it but I am not enthused about it. Any comments/criticing is more than welcome

fazz.jpg

2. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Maybe one tree that is solid so that it can be reproduced on your vehicle and shirts easily?

3. ckf

ckf LawnSite Member

Where would you put the one tree? Off centered to the left and then the co. name to the right or vise versa? I like that idea, do you have any other ideas?

4. NickN

NickN LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Alabama

ckf,
    I recommend going to Gophers site and let the guys over there design your logo.For a great price,you can get a professional looking logo.
    Take care

5. ckf

ckf LawnSite Member

I am going to do that but I wanted to get a few ideas together before I start a contest. I figured this way I would not spend so much of the artists time and they would be able to make a little more money. Any other ideas/comments on the current logo?

6. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

like someone said on another thread, what's with the trees? is there anyway you can get a picture of your work (lawn, instal, design etc) that you could put on there instead?

7. ckf

ckf LawnSite Member

I could but then it would be extremely expensive to print shirts, letter head, business cards etc.... I also do not do maintenance at all, strictly design/build so it would be very difficult to place anything such as pictures in the logo without distorting the image beyond recognition.

8. NNJLandman

NNJLandman LawnSite Bronze Member

Here buddy, maybe this with a tree at the top above the name?

yourcard.jpg

9. FFMED74

FFMED74 LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

I dont know for sure, but IMO it seems there isn't enought color, kind of bland and doesnt jump out at you at all. Not that I even have a logo yet LOL and I have some Office Max $17.95 biz cards with their generic mower logo! LOL so who am I to say!

10. precisioncut

precisioncut LawnSite Senior Member

I think the 2nd looks better than the first. The 1st one doesn't stand out enough and is kinda plain. just my .02