Logo Help!!!!

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Gatewayuser, Dec 20, 2004.

1. Gatewayuser

Gatewayuser LawnSite Bronze Member

I went and talked to a place that will design a logo for my trailer truck and clothing last week. Does anyone know how much this usually cost? He would'nt tell me a price but I know this guy is good because he did some work for me before. Do I really need a logo? Or should I just use my biz name instead? Also should I just design it myself and save some money, and does anyone have any ideas on a design for me? Any advice would be very helpful. Can you also post some pictures of the design you use? :waving:

2. ALarsh

ALarsh LawnSite Silver Member
    from Midwest

I would pay him $100-125 for a NICE looking logo, and make sure he changes everything you want changed or else don't pay him.

In the next couple of weeks I am going to use http://www.designoutpost.com/ for a logo. Check out the logo forums and read about it.

No, don't cheap out on the logo and make a half-assed design in paint. Get a nice professional one done. Its good way to set you apart from the other LCO's.

3. o-so-n-so

o-so-n-so LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Alabama

Check out Gopher's logo design service. They do a good job for a very resonable fee. You also have your input in the whole process....its the way to go IMO.

4. ALarsh

from Midwest

5. Gatewayuser

What has everybody paid for their logo and whats the most you ever heard of somebody having to pay for the design?

6. ALarsh

from Midwest

7. Gatewayuser

I went today and asked him a price range and he said it will be no more than $300. So I'm happy with that. Thanks for all the :help: !!! :waving:

8. ALarsh

from Midwest

Your happy with paying up to $300? I know I wouldn't be.

9. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi Gatewayuser,

We have hundreds of green industry logos you can review. Maybe one will inspire you?

Here is the gallery link.

Thanks o-so-n-so for thinking of us.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. i_plant_art

i_plant_art LawnSite Senior Member

check out design outpost i have mine done there and was happy with it i only paid 110 for it... they have really good professional looking logos there.