Logo Idea’s

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by S & L Lawn Solutions, Aug 19, 2013.

1. S & L Lawn Solutions

S & L Lawn Solutions LawnSite Member

If anyone has a logo Idea, or the best way to choose one throw some. Ideas my way.

Thanks.

2. S & L Lawn Solutions

Come on throw some ideas at me...what would make a good logo for an enclosed trailer.

3. Sprinkler Buddy

Sprinkler Buddy LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Florida

What's wrong with what you have in your avatar? Take out the mower photo and list your services. Make your phone # large and visible.

4. tonygreek

tonygreek LawnSite Gold Member

google images search for...wait for it..."lawn care logo".

5. ReddensLawnCare

ReddensLawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

Use pixlr.com and have fun

6. TTS

TTS LawnSite Senior Member

Biggest advice that my fiance gave me when picking mine is find a logo you like, put it on the background color of your choice, then stand across the room from your computer and see how easy it is to read. If it wasn't for that advice I would have inadvertently picked a color that you can't read well on a white background from a distance. All the flashy graphics in the world aren't worth a penny if people can't read your info. Sometimes something simple will work better just because people can read it. Also something to keep in mind is that the more intricate your design and the more different colors etc that you use the more expensive it will be when you're talking about lettering a truck/ trailer, screen printing or embroidering uniforms etc.

7. S & L Lawn Solutions

Thanks for the info... :drinkup:

8. S & L Lawn Solutions

Thanks, I may just do that..