Logo Idea

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by msryan, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Green Finger

Green Finger LawnSite Senior Member

Nice logo. Sleek

2. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I agree with this, only the orange on the outdoor services. Just my opinion...hope it helps.

3. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

I like it better with only orange on the outdoor services and no shadows...

4. DuallyVette

DuallyVette LawnSite Gold Member

I like your logo, but

I think that the green splash behind the company name makes it harder to read the second word without the gold background. I would try raising the splash and or inverting it, making the darker part of the splash in front of the company name.

The area code is harder to read with the () marks around it . The ()'s seem to be smaller than the #'s. Since we all have to dial 10 #'s now, designating them as "area code" no longer matters.

5. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

Looks Good!

6. Petr51488

Petr51488 LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Is your company name set in stone? I would change it landscape services because just looking at it i wouldn't know what type of outdoor services you do. Just me.. I like the logo though!

7. Maxwell Landscaping

Maxwell Landscaping LawnSite Member

What colour(Canadian spelling) is the truck? I think it looks great with the white background, but did you put the design against another colour, to see how it stands out?

8. msryan

msryan LawnSite Member

The truck is white.* The name is set in stone, but thanks for the ideas.

9. supercuts

supercuts LawnSite Silver Member

i like it alot, but your phone number is too difficult to read, change the phont or the ( ) around your prefix.

10. hseeder

hseeder LawnSite Member

I like it. I would initiate a little more space between your phone number itself and your name and phone number. Color scheme is awesome!