Logo Idea

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by msryan, Jan 20, 2009.

1. TomberLawn

TomberLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

I like the first one in post #10. As far as the telephone number goes, I think it would look cool to have periods between the sets. Like 651.808.1128. The () do look just a little out of place. Other than that, that's a great looking logo. I'm still working on logos and marketing materials for my business. OfficeMax keeps sending me these $10 off cards, so I think I'll go in there and see if they have a decent program that doesn't cost too much where I can do some stuff.

2. Puddle of Oil

Puddle of Oil LawnSite Bronze Member

i was thinking the same thing!

3. msryan

msryan LawnSite Member

Well I think that this is the one to go with. Thanks for all the input. I will have to see how it looks with the . instead of the - in the phone number.

THanks guys.

Matt

Logo Phone No Shadow.jpg

4. hseeder

hseeder LawnSite Member

Looks a whole lot better, you see the whole thing, not to busy. Great jhttp://www.lawnsite.com/images/smilies/whiteflag.gifob!!

5. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I definitely like the finished product. It came out nice.

6. msryan

msryan LawnSite Member

Thanks for the replies guys. I am having some business cards made with the logo next week. The guys is doing the cards on glossy stock pretty inexpensive. Once I see the finished product, and if I think it passes as a good product, I will pass on his info to you guys. By inexpensive I mean $55 for 1000 full color cards!

7. georgiagrass

georgiagrass LawnSite Senior Member

Yep. The finished product looks very nice. Good job.

8. Dreamer88

Dreamer88 LawnSite Member

After reading this post, I went to Office Max and bought the program. I do like it but how did you get the third line in there with your phone number??? I have done several different one that I will post and see what you guys think when I finish fine tuning them.

9. msryan

msryan LawnSite Member

Dreamer-

On the left side there is a icon you click on and you can choose add a text box. You can then insert the text box where you would like it. As you can see it is not the best program out there and not that easy to work with, but I found one that worked and it was cheap.

When your done you click on top to export so that you can save it in a jpeg of pdf format so you can bring it to a shop or print cards online.

10. Dreamer88

Dreamer88 LawnSite Member

Thanks for the info. I will try that.