Logo ideas for the new LCO's

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Prestige-Lawncare, Dec 3, 2006.

1. Prestige-Lawncare

Prestige-Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Just playing around this morning ... and thought it might be a neat idea to start a thread where some of us who like to play around with out logo software might post ideas for others to see. If you like ... post some of your ideas or logos here that could easily be converted over to other company names for up and coming LCO's.

Here's one I made up this morning:

[​IMG]

2. MartinsMowing

MartinsMowing LawnSite Member

what do you use to make that? ive been wanting to make a logo but would rather not pay someone to do it. I just like doing things myself like ive always done...that way i can be like yeah i made that lol.

3. Prestige-Lawncare

I use a program called AAA-Logo ... pretty simple to use, and pretty inexpensive (I believe $49.)

:weightlifter:

4. Prestige-Lawncare

Here's one ... just save to your computer ... and then insert you name in the middle.

[​IMG]

5. Prestige-Lawncare

[​IMG]

6. Prestige-Lawncare

[​IMG]

7. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I'm sorry,...but to me,....that is just a prime logo. This has so many elements that are desirable to marketing. The grass, the tree, and especially the sun giving a sub conscious desirability and good feeling.

8. mojob

mojob LawnSite Senior Member

Also it's simple as far as colors go. The more colors you have the more you'll pay when it comes time for silk screening, embroidery, and truck lettering.

9. Prestige-Lawncare

Another idea ...

With my name:

[​IMG]

Insert your name and number:

[​IMG]

10. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -