Logo Ideas??? What do you guys think if this one?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by the.hines, Jul 13, 2010.

1. the.hines

the.hines LawnSite Member

Well, I put this together real quick?

Logo 4.jpg

2. clean_cut

clean_cut LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks a lot better, the gardens & landscape is a lot easier to read in that simple text. Play around with the colors and placing of the text to see what you like best. If you look at the leaf though, it appears that the text box for "Garden & Landscape" is cutting off the leaf on the right side of the leaf and making a straight edge.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2010
  3. mnglocker

mnglocker LawnSite Senior Member

Add a thin black outline to the outer edge of the leaf.

Take a drop the size one or two on the Garden & Landscape so there's a space between that and your name. Don't let the lower case "p" in landscape over lap your name, move "Garden & Landscape" around enough to keep that from happening. And the colors look good.

4. TheGoat

TheGoat LawnSite Senior Member

I like the very first one the best.

5. the.hines

Alright thought I would change it up totally. I found this off another website and changed it and made it my own.

I just to figure out how to make it NOT chopping and blurry. I try to shrink it down and it just looks like crap.

logo 5.jpg

6. clean_cut

clean_cut LawnSite Bronze Member

Hmmm, I don't love the "HINES" font, and that tree is well...interesting. I would choose a different tree if I were you. It looks pretty good though

7. the.hines

Alright I am tired of playing on the computer, I will get on tomorrow and change it around thanks Clean cut