Logo Opinions Please...

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by LoneStarLawn, Jun 2, 2001.

1. LoneStarLawn

LoneStarLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

I have been messing wiht our logo for some time now and wanted some opinions and suggestions on it....(The pic is black and white, but the actual logo is in color)

Also add you logos here if you like as well (Yes this has been done before too)

shirt logo.jpg

2. T-Bone

T-Bone LawnSite Member

Alan
    Don't know what colors your talking about but, maybe put green striping at an angle, remove the star and replace with a tree.

3. LoneStarLawn

LoneStarLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

The black would be royal blue and the grey would be red. We really don't work with trees so i don't see me adding that (maybe something besides a tree). I really don't want to mess with texas (no pun intended) wanted feedback on the layout...but thanks for the good idea anyways

4. mowerman90

mowerman90 LawnSite Bronze Member

LoneStar, If this is what you're talking about I think it'll look great!

shirt logo.jpg

5. David Gretzmier

David Gretzmier LawnSite Gold Member

Lonestar- I think it is cool on the color version- but no grass or green? It may be different enough to stand out. maybe a different font. Dave g

6. KD'sLawns

KD'sLawns LawnSite Member

Put the star down over the San Antonio area since this is where you are located. Also, the red side of Texas needs to extend further into the pan handle to really look like Texas. I do like the Logo though, I think you will be proud.

7. kris

kris LawnSite Bronze Member
    from nowhere

Perhaps... A cowboy riding a lawnmower..lassooing(SP?) a weed as he goes past....JUST KIDDING my friend...I think it looks great!!!

8. racerdave

racerdave LawnSite Senior Member

Alan, your logo is excellent. I think cropping your Biz name into the state is just terrific. But your logo has just got to go....so I can use it..LOL
    David

9. linky

linky LawnSite Member

I think it looks pretty good.

10. trimmer

trimmer LawnSite Senior Member

I like the simplicity of it. Looks good.:)