Logo Opinions

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Josh.S, Dec 14, 2006.

1. Josh.S

Josh.S LawnSite Bronze Member

I was just wanting to get some opinions on this logo, personally I like it and I think it is the best I have found yet...

I like how the blade is cutting grass, and how the arrow is pointing right, plus I think it looks professional.. I told the artist that I want the M to look normal and not go way low, and then extend the blade over under the M... besides that I think it looks ok.

I am hoping to brand my name next year, but mainly in 2008.

The logo cost $50 if I want to buy it, although I think it is money well spent.

Opinions please...

delete.jpg

2. gqnine44

gqnine44 LawnSite Senior Member

Looks good to me. I like the way the "M" looks now though. Where did you get it done? Fifty bucks is a steal.

3. prostriper

prostriper LawnSite Senior Member

I'm not big on the arrow. I think it would look better if the green stopped at the extension of the M. But other than that very nicely done.

4. Josh.S

I guess the deal with the arrow is that its pointing to the right..

5. UpNorth

UpNorth LawnSite Member
    from NE,US

I like the M coming down, and the grass getting cut is awesome. I like the arrow pointing "right," pretty cool and subtle. Who did the design? Was is one of the designers on here. I've seen some nice one on here.

6. prostriper

prostriper LawnSite Senior Member

I see how it plays into your name but I think it makes the logo a little too busy and takes away from the name that the logo is supposed to represent. But I like the mower blade cutting the grass. That is a very nice touch.

7. Josh.S

The guy that did it was from www.getgopher.com .. his website is http://www.plan-itgraphics.com

8. Allure

Allure LawnSite Senior Member

how about something like this? I agree with prostriper, the arrow makes the logo look busy.
    Also, that look (with the arrow) was very big in the 90's. Many companies have since updated their logos.
    Simple is better.

delete.jpg

9. Grass-Masters

Grass-Masters LawnSite Senior Member

I think the second one looks better.

10. Josh.S

Here it is without the M going down... although the arrow might take away from the words a tad, I think it makes the logo look more distint, although all of you have valid points.. I'm not 100% sure yet..

untitled (638 x 190).jpg