Logo Proofs. What do you think?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by "Ground Control", Feb 16, 2007.

1. "Ground Control"

"Ground Control" LawnSite Member

I went to a local sign place to have a logo made, they came up with these three designs: I like the first and last logos the best....I think that the one in the middle is a little too busy. What do you guys think?

I just took pictures of the paper that they gave me so they might look kinda blurry.

DSC02045.jpg

DSC02046.jpg

DSC02047.jpg

2. srl28

srl28 LawnSite Bronze Member

First on is best I think. Last on is good, but a little too busy and confusing when youre driving by it or stopped at a light etc.. Go with the first one. What are they charging fopr that, they look great!

3. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

That first one is AWESOME!!!! It would look great on the side of a truck or enclosed trailer. I am jealous!!!!!! Definitely go with the first one.

4. GreenN'Clean

GreenN'Clean LawnSite Bronze Member

Yeah I agree that the first one looks the best

5. "Ground Control"

"Ground Control" LawnSite Member

Thanks for the comments guys. Most people that I have talked to like the first one the best too. The logo and signs will all be going on this truck and trailer.

I called a few places in town and most of them did it by the hour for design. This place designs the logo proofs for free and then if I like it I can buy the design in all of the different formats. They also will print vinyl or magnetic signs.

DSC02048.jpg

DSC02051.jpg

DSC02052.jpg

DSC02053.jpg

6. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I'm sorry, ....I just can't be of any help to you, here.....And it is not just a biased thing, because I have the same name...
    But the fact of the matter is, is that every single one of those is nothing but awesome. And I do mean awesome. I wish I could tell you which one I like better, but man...all three of those are just purely within great taste.

7. carcrz

carcrz LawnSite Silver Member

I new I had seen that name before. I like the first one the best. My sign shop does the same thing - he designed our logo for free & even put it on a disc for our embroiderer. We had 3 trucks done so it was no big deal for him.

8. STONE SCAPES

STONE SCAPES LawnSite Member

Great looking logo's. I like them all but if i had to pick it would be #2

9. Clear-Cut

Clear-Cut LawnSite Senior Member

i like no. 1 the best..then the last one is a close second...the 2nd one is also great but idk if i like it for a logo