Logo selection

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Dougman, Mar 15, 2007.

1. Dougman

Dougman LawnSite Member

I am new here and looking for help in selecting a good Logo. How about some suggestions?

Attached Files:

2. bigmudder77

bigmudder77 LawnSite Senior Member

i like A or G but they all look pretty good
  3. Mow2nd-2

Mow2nd-2 LawnSite Member

well first off they all look pretty good, i like A,B,E,G, and I the best
  4. Wells

Wells LawnSite Member
    from SLC UT

G & K
    I would say "G" would be my favoroite except that it has a slight "American Idol" look to it.
  5. B Stove

B Stove LawnSite Member

Lol, They all look good, but for some reason I really like E.....................
  6. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

B E I or J get my vote. I like those the best.
  7. delphied

delphied LawnSite Silver Member

I would stick with print letters rather than written. I just think it looks more professional and is easier to read.
  8. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn LawnSite Senior Member

they look like they were made by one of those internet "graphic design" studio's that for $50 will give you your Professional Logo that says NOTHING about who or what your business is/about.

sorry but you could do better. find a company that specializes in the green industry or at least sits down and asked you about your business.
  9. biggin69

biggin69 LawnSite Member

I like B & I. Just my opinion.
  10. C&K

C&K LawnSite Senior Member
    from East TN

I agree with delphied and Grn. Mtn. I like B because it is the most legible. You probably can do a little better. Maybe add a simple and catchy slogan along with your logo that best describes your area of excellence. "Make Your Lawn an Elegant Lawn"; or something like that. Just my 2 cents.