Logo shirt & cap suppliers

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by pjslawncare/landscap, Nov 25, 2003.

1. pjslawncare/landscap

pjslawncare/landscap LawnSite Bronze Member

Where do you get your shirts, caps, jackets, ect with your logo on them? How long do they usually take from order to delivery?
    I have two suppliers. One locally (silk screen) and the other via internet (Stitched, Queensboro). The later, I ordered only once and quality is real good and didnt seem to take very long to receive. I place anouther order with Queensboro Oct 9th for 12 caps and 6 sweatshirts and Im still waiting. They claim its the caps that are holding things up. Hope I get them before spring
  2. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

I use a local screen printer here in town. I just ordered stuff last week. 20 t-shirts, 12 hoodie sweatshirts, and 4 jackets. I took them the artwork camera ready ( black & white ). They didn't charge me for set up or color changes. My cost are t-shirts $5.50 each, hoodies are heavy 90% cotton $19.00 each, and quilted baseball jackets are $40.00 each. This includes printing on left chest and full back. turn around 10 - 14 days
  3. J Hisch

J Hisch LawnSite Senior Member

PJ your in Booinville, Right. Well I use siegal's uniform services, they do our uniforms, hats you name it they do it. no silk screen color stiching.
  4. pjslawncare/landscap

J Hisch, Siegals huh. I may have to look them up in the phone book and see what they have
  5. J Hisch

J Hisch LawnSite Senior Member

You need to go to the one on Vogel Rd. By the Vineyard bookstore. next to the lotto office
  6. pjslawncare/landscap

Thanks J, Ill try them.
    ps, check your pm inbox
  7. little green guy

little green guy LawnSite Senior Member

One of the guys that works for me has a silkscreen company on the side he does after work so whenever I need t shirts, sweatshirts, coats or whatever, I just tell him to make some stuff up, works out realy nice. I just had him do some new Carhart coats and sweatshirts, they came out real nice. he also makes logos too.

If anyone in Jersey needs some stuff done let me know.
  8. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

I go through wearguard (or better known now as Aramark)
  9. sildoc

sildoc LawnSite Silver Member

rather reasonable and quick. took a week for 6 t's 3 hats and 5 jackets. the week was from time i sent image and 1/2 payment till I received.
  10. fga

fga LawnSite Silver Member

In ny, we have this "not for profit" tshirt store, where handicap people do all the work. Unbelievable quality at way low prices. I never have to order too many, but if i order say 10 -15 tees and sweatshirts, t's are like $4 and sweats are like $9. Maybe something like that in your town.
    Adam FGA