Logo Shirt Question

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by GrassBlaster, Sep 16, 2003.

1. GrassBlaster

GrassBlaster LawnSite Member

This is geared more towards the small and one man LCO's....

Did you guys have your logo shirts embroidered?

I am looking at some embroidedred golf shirts, and the setup fee for the machines blows my mind. This is the fee to have my logo punched so that the machines can read it. The per shirt fee is actually lower than I thought. But at the currently breakdown 1 shirt = $90. 2 shirts = 51.50 each. 3 shirts = 38.60 each and 4 = 32.25 each.

2. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

I guess the first thing to ask yourself is when do you plan on wearing these?
    If you plan to use these shirts to work in, you might want to rethink things.
    Polo shirts are really hot to work in. Our first year we bought 24 of them. Don't remember the exact price but they were roughly $250.00 for 24. We got 12 white and 12 hunter green ones.
    We rarely wear these. Not even on estimates anymore. They are just too hot.

For us, t-shirts with our name work out better for us. Much cooler to work in amd more comfortable.
    Just something for you to consider when making your choice.

3. GLAN

GLAN Banned

I have Tshirts for all of the men and myself
    Polo's for me, and a couple for the men if they want to wear something nice.
    Tank tops for one guy that likes wearing them.
    Caps.
    Hooded Sweatshirts for everyone
    Knitted hats for everyone
    3 Season Jackets for myself and 3 of the men.

Have now ordered more Sweatshirts and button downs for me.

All with Company Logo

4. Blades of Steel

Blades of Steel LawnSite Senior Member

grass blaster,

I had 10 done by my neighbor for 110.00 and they bought the shirts. Send me your e-mail address and I'll give it to them. They would be able to it for much less than that.

Blades

5. redbull

redbull LawnSite Member

you might want to check with cintas they have a nice uniform program that includes special shirts

6. GrassBlaster

GrassBlaster LawnSite Member

On the T]shirts, are they screen printed or embroidered?

Blades of Steel....did that include taking your logo, or did they create something for you?

My email is mitchl@wave-net.net. I can't find yours....

7. CamLand

CamLand LawnSite Bronze Member

also check with NEBS i know they do them as well..

8. double e

double e LawnSite Member

I had some ebroidered- They charged $100 just to get the logo onto the computer-
    I purchased the shirts and they did a shirt for around $8
    I just wnet to GAP and got some great shirts- very cheap

Keep in mind- now they have your logo on file- so next time you don't have to pay the extra $100

9. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Ours are embroidered polo shirts and are VERY comfortable to work in. They are either an Ivory color with forest green collars and sleevebands (old ones), or white with the same color collars and sleeve bands (newer ones). Our logo os sort of "built right in" to the letters, so it didn't really cost anything for the set-up. Ours were around 12 to 15 bucks apiece, I believe, but they are Cross Creek and 100% cotton.

10. cklands

cklands LawnSite Senior Member
    from MA

screen printed t-shirts for dirty work, embroided polo's for estimates