1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Logo what do you think?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Matts lawn care, Feb 16, 2007.

1. Matts lawn care

Matts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member
    from MD

I was thinking about a logo and these are some thing i came up with from vista print. My current name is Matt's Lawn Care / Lawn Care At Its Finest. For the last logo i thought about a phrase like we revolve around you or something like that. What does every one think?

Attached Files:

2. wowmowwow

wowmowwow LawnSite Member

i like the BLue mtn

3. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

I don't care for any of them too much. I'm sure you can come up with something better.

4. GreenN'Clean

GreenN'Clean LawnSite Bronze Member

None really catch my eye they just look like cheap clip art

5. echeandia

echeandia LawnSite Bronze Member

The second one down on the left has the most promise.

6. Uranus

Uranus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

Ditto! Keep trying.

7. Allure

Allure LawnSite Senior Member

these 3 have potential
    i would play with the proportions & change the blue to a nice rich green

Clip1.jpg

Clip_3.jpg

Clip_2.jpg

8. echeandia

echeandia LawnSite Bronze Member

Too much of a size difference between the upper and lower case letters.

9. Matts lawn care

Matts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member
    from MD

Can some one point me in the right direction on what design software i can get to help me design post cards, logos and door hangers ect. i am leaning towards the last of the 3 previously posted.

10. TurfDesign Eric

TurfDesign Eric LawnSite Member

Adobe Illustrator CS2 is extremely advanced graphic design software, although pricey. It's usually used by sign shops, graphic artists & the like. I have a little experience with it from working at a sign shop for a few months last winter.

I like the logo with the leaf in the box, but you might want to think about changing the blue to two different shades of green. Also, maybe try messing around with the font, something a little bit easier to read & has larger lower-case letters. Just as an example, try the font Copperplate Bold, its in MS Word, I use it in my logo.