1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by willretire@40, Mar 23, 2005.

1. willretire@40

willretire@40 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from VA

2. clineslawn

clineslawn LawnSite Member

Looks good :D
  3. LightningLawns

LightningLawns LawnSite Senior Member

looks good, did you create it yourself?
  4. LawnScapes of P-Town

LawnScapes of P-Town LawnSite Member

5. promower

promower LawnSite Bronze Member

6. LonniesLawns

LonniesLawns LawnSite Senior Member
    from KS

Looks good ona computer screen -- will be hard to reproduce on other materials
  7. Mower For Less

Mower For Less LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah, if you think about other marketing, Truck lettering will be considerably more expensive, and screen printing for t-shirts will be impossible. Embroidery will probably also be pretty difficult with all the fades and shadows. Just something to consider.

I know when I did my logo, I did it in 5 basic colors, red,black,green,light gray, and dark gray. No fades or shadows. I was surprised when I found out how much extra they want to screen each color when I had my t-shirts made. Kinda wish I woulda went with a more simple 1 or 2 color logo.

8. WhohasHelios?

WhohasHelios? LawnSite Member

I agree, it will be tough to replicate on a shirt or truck perfectly, but looks slick on here!
  9. teewolf

teewolf LawnSite Member
    from UK

quite unanimous opinion here...If you incorporated to a minimum two colr look for your shirts or other merchandise you may be thinking of using although the effect will be flat ..it will be more economical
  10. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

I agree...keep it down to two colors or have an alternate for vinyl and shirts.