logo

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by mcmillanlawncare, Aug 24, 2006.

1. mcmillanlawncare

mcmillanlawncare LawnSite Member

Could someone create me a logo that says- McMillan Lawn & Landscape
    something that would look good on a side of a truck, trailer nad or t-shirts
    thanks

2. tgts2000

tgts2000 LawnSite Member

You're probably going to have to find a graphic design shop, there's a ton online.

3. ecko designs

ecko designs LawnSite Member

I am a graphic designer and have done some work for a fencing company, lawn care company, counceling center, etc. I have done logos, business cards, brochures, contract forms, truck signs, and other various design projects. Please send me a PM if you are interested in discussing some design work and I'll give you my contact information.

4. Team-Green L&L

Team-Green L&L LawnSite Bronze Member

Fair warning, I got into trouble by soliciting my graphics design work on Lawnsite. Unless you are a sponser, you cannot solicit.

5. Lawntime Mowers

Lawntime Mowers LawnSite Member
    from KC MO

Here's one to try

6. Lawntime Mowers

from KC MO

Or this ???

7. Lawntime Mowers

from KC MO

Or #3 dunno?

8. Gemini1971

Gemini1971 LawnSite Member

Might want to consider, "maintenance" on Logo rather than "Maintence" hehehehe.. I didn't sleep too good myself either... :p

Daniel

9. mcmillanlawncare

idk they look arlight i want something that has a triangle structure upside down like you had it and it say or DMAC'S Lawn & Landscape i want to see what would look better sorry about the hassle

10. mcmillanlawncare

i want to thank you for helpping me out hey i was woundering i like the idea of the up side down triangle but could you put
    DMAC'S
    LAWN & LANDSCAPE

with a triangle up side down liek you did the first one with with the mcmillan one but could u use something besides green could you use blue for the background triangle and black out line with white letters block letters then add anything else images or anything that looks awesome and perfessional thanks i appreciate it alot sorry im picky when it comes to stuff like this casue i will have to see it everyday and im gonna get it on the side off my enlcose trailer and dump trailer so .. thanks again make like 2 or 3 more then i get back to you on sunday thanks again