1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Logo?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by jazak, Aug 29, 2006.

1. jazak

jazak LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

Anyone know of a good place to get logos made?

Company name: Evergreen Lawn Care

Dads old company name was Kocaj Tree & Lawn Care so I figured I'd have two since Evergreen is catchier. If anyone has any good ideas it would be greatly apprecaited.:clapping:

2. firefightergw

firefightergw LawnSite Gold Member
    from Texas

3. teewolf

teewolf LawnSite Member
    from UK

let me know what you think of the attached

ever.gif

4. jazak

from NJ

Thats not bad but could you maybe put like an evergreen tree to the right with the lawn flowing "around" it.

5. teewolf

teewolf LawnSite Member
    from UK

alternative

e3.gif

6. evergreenedmond

evergreenedmond LawnSite Senior Member

This is mine I had it designed by a local marketing firm. You can't use that but I wll look for some of the others they gave me that I decided against.

littleeverlogo.jpg

7. evergreenedmond

evergreenedmond LawnSite Senior Member

sorry the last one was a little small

middleeverlogo.jpg

8. leannesinclair

leannesinclair LawnSite Member

Hey! A company called Ecko Designs did my logo, t-shirts, etc for me. They do a great job. They were really easy to work with and made my stuff look better than I could have ever thought! If you want some info about them, just PM me and I will hook you up with the details.

9. jazak

from NJ

teewolf I really like that second one. Could you get the tree to look a little more like evergreenedmond but still green and the not as narrow and put a black oval around it with the grass comming to the border on the front side? Either way teewolf it lokks really good and if you can't no problem. If anyone else has any input it would be great. Like this but the oval a little bigger and grass coming from the front edge. Thanks Jared

e3.gif

10. teewolf

teewolf LawnSite Member
    from UK

what do you think?

ever.gif